Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lets get started


Hello, my name is Allisia and I have felt the push from God to start a blog to share what He has done for me. I meant to start this blog a while ago but life was crazy at that time. Not that it is any less now but I am forcing myself to start typing. Let’s see this first post I will tell you a little about myself.

   I am in my early almost mid-thirties, been divorced twice and have two beautiful daughter (both from my first marriage). The reason I have been married twice is because of my impatiens with God, it's something we talk about quite often. I am doing much better with it lately and dedicated to wait for the right person, the one God wants for me. Is it easy, heck no, do I look around and wonder what could have been, sure I am human. This is one of the reasons for this blog, to show you not all Christians think perfection is needed to enter Heaven. God created us all different, with separate likes and passions. I for instance love to write, and read about love. That's right I read "those books" I hate that description by the way. I read romance, be it Christian, historic, paranormal, contemporary, well you get the picture. I write what I love and I believe God gave me this gift therefore I am not ashamed to share this information with all of you. For anyone that is interested I have published a book, Traditionally Defiant: Caraline, it is a Christian historic romance available on Amazon. Okay, enough of my shameless plugging.

   I mentioned I have two girls they are what gets me out of bed, literally and figuratively. It's one thing my mom forgot to warn me about, the waking up in the middle of the night at all hours doesn't stop as they get older. I do love watching them grow up, they are both in school now and it was emotional watching them walk hand in hand into the school. This is my life in a nutshell. I have been looking for work and have done the odd jobs but doors keep closing and I keep looking for the open windows. I am a student in college trying to show my girls that it's never too late to go after your dreams. I write, read, blog on my other page about books and help out authors trying to get their books noticed.

   You will see plugs every once in a while on here for great Christian read or new songs I found. New artist trying to break into the world and evangelist hoping to spread the word of God over the Social media websites. I am here to listen, help, or just chat. Feel free to leave me a message anytime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment